Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The One Where It All Begins (Pilot)

Yes, this is me...


the name's Khor...Hart Khor

and this is my blog, my life as of August 16th onwards, my road to redemption.

This is where it begins as I start counting down to the day I leave for U.K., the day when evil triumphs over good. Yes, exactly a month from now I shall be gone from the streets of Penang. But don't worry, I will make sure I leave my ass-prints on Gurney Drive.

I realized I didn't make a proper introduction of myself so here it is.

Khor.
24.
Male.
Penang.

Wasn't there a time when these were introductory lines?

Person 1 : a/s/l?
Person 2 : 16/m/pg


How simple life was then.
Anyway, that is all for now. Be back for more reads.

31 days remaining

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh boy....Gurney gonna stinks~

16/8/06 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh damn~! why is your background looks so sien diao?! don't you have other background which better suits your name? this one looks dull.

3/9/06 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home