Thursday, September 07, 2006

The One Where I Become A Graduate (Part 2)

Convocation marks the end of one's university life. Post-studies aside, it also marked the end of my university life. It's true that many people walk in your life but only a few bring significance to you. So I would like to take this opportunity to thank those people who had been significant and had walked together with me through my university life.

1. Those whom lived with me
- GP
- Yuen How
- Jackson
- Siaw Khang
- Chee Kit
- Meng Kwee
- Siva

Thanks for putting up with me all these years. It has been great fun living with you guys. (I think it's time we live with different people)

2. Those whom went classes with me and all
- Masami
- Beatrice

Thanks for making me attend the classes more willingly. The time we spent had been "educational". (You meant a lot more to me than you think you do)

3. Those whom washed toilet together with me (training at Smart-Ed)
- Wei Hong
- Addy
- Terry
- Yi Wen
- Zhenjian
- Collin
- Jacey

Working at Smart-ed is a bitch. Thanks for keeping me company.

4. Those whom I wished I knew them earlier
- Sim
- Kah Mun
- Corine
- Aun Pein
- Sher Lin

Glad I knew you before I graduated.

5. Those whom I can't categorize
- Fion
- Pei Ti

- Sean

- Yen Ling


You have each contributed a piece in my university life.

6. Those whom I didn't mention
It's either I have forgotten or the hard cold truth....you're not worth mentioning! haha..just kidding.

Here are some random pictures from convo which I didn't post.


SOOOoooo glad to be the first ones there...

when my family saw this picture, they asked if Siva was my lecturer =.="

O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo...


You know what is wrong with this picture? NONE of us was looking at the camera!

10 days remaining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home