Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The One Where Spring Came And Went

Spring came and flew by so quickly. According to my student handbook, it's gonna be summer next week. I was so busy with my assignments, exams and stadium work that I didn't really had the time to enjoy it. I remember sitting in my room staring at the nice sky, wishing I was out there. Quote Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, "If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life."

However, amidst those assignments and exams, I did manage to find time to snap a few photos. I took the bicycle I permanently borrowed from the senior and went around Hull taking pictures. The weather is so nice here for cycling. It's bright and sunny but it's not hot. I know, it's so weird! You can stand under the sun and still feel cold. It's crazy. Back in Malaysia I wouldn't even want to stand under the sun. I'd sweat just by standing under the sun. Over here, you'll wish you were under the sun because if you're not, you'll be shivering from the cold wind. In short, during spring, weather nice, cycling fun, flowers pretty, nice pictures.

















some flowers around Hull...felt so gay when I took those pictures







some sceneries around Hull







early spring and now...

I had a reader from the States who commented on my previous post and she actually linked her blog to mine. It's like...wow! I never expected a reader from outside my circle of friends to actually read what I wrote. Anyway, random tandem, whoever you are, thanks for reading my blog and the birthday wish. Just wondering though, how did you stumble on my blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home