Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The One With The Career Fair In London


It's the time of the year again. Students graduating, companies hiring and career fairs all over the place. It's been a week since I went down to London for this career fair. I took a lot of hassle to buy the train ticket and book hostel rooms and only to find it disappointing because the companies that turned up were all Malaysian-based companies. I was hoping I could find some permanent job in England later.


London Eye

Big Ben

A stupid incident happened when I was taking this Big Ben picture. I was walking past Big Ben in London the other day when a man approached me and ask me for the time. As you all know, the Big Ben of the House Of Parliament is actually a clock tower but it didn't hit me at that time. When a man asks you for the time, it's like a reflex and you'll somehow check your watch for the time. Only after that I realized that the clock tower was right there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryck said...

nyhahaahhaa..........the fella quite sei noob..!!! lol...!!!

3/4/07 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home