Friday, September 08, 2006

The One With The Movies

In case you all wonder what I have been doing all this time, I have been doing nothing but wasting my time. After the World Cup month, I have watched a lot of movies and played a lot of games. Of course there's the passport thingie, the visa thingie, the room reservations or in short, just bla~! There's so many things to settle that sometimes you'll feel ughhhhh! Then there's the shopping. Oh, this part I don't mind, not at all. In fact, it's kinda cool to have so many new things. My mother was like "get it here lah, over there expensive" kinda attitude. So, I got myself a new wallet(RM30), a new watch(RM200) and a LOT of new clothes(mostly winter clothes).

I never knew that long john is that thing you wear underneath your sweater and shirt like those underwear Mr Bean wear. I always thought it was another name for the male reproduction organ like Big Willie, boner, Anaconda, King Cobra or pee pee. So you can imagine what I was thinking then the salesgirl asked me if I want any long johns.

Oh, I also got a webcam as a farewell gift from a few people and by a few, I mean 11(Jackson, Yen Ling, Sim, Beatrice, Addy, Corine, Chee Kit, MK, Fion, Kah Mun and Joyce). Thank you guys.

Logitech® QuickCam Fusion

Many movies I've watched since Finals(I mean MMU finals exam and not World Cup Finals). One of the few recent ones I really liked are Nacho Libre. It has several funny lines and scenes which cracked me up. Mostly it's because he says them in that Mexican slang.


Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


"Chancho, when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room...it's for fun"

"Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss"

"Take it easy"

"I think that me and my friend are ready to go pro"

Then there's this Snakes On A Plane. I would say it's the best movie but it's okie. The storyline is common except it has snakes that's all. The only thing I remember best from that movie is the part where this guy got bitten in the Long John area when he was pee-ing. I even find myself double-checking the toilet bowl before I pee nowadays. Phobia >.<"

By the way, I'm sure most of you have heard about this new invention that allows ladies to pee standing? Anyway, just check out this item. Pee-ing device for women.
http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

8 days remaining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home