Friday, September 28, 2007

The One With The Haircut (finally!)

I haven't had a haircut for more than a year. It's a new personal record and I think that should hold for a while. I'm not intending to leave my hair long for another year. This is a big deal. This is actually the first time I went for a haircut. I'm serious. All this while, my mum cuts my hair. Never in my life had anyone cut my hair besides her. This time, I had an English haircut. The hairstylist was pretty hot too. Haha. Anyway, here are some pictures of my hair during my year in the UK. I know it's kinda weird putting so many pictures of myself so just focus on the hair.

...when I first arrived...



...roughly 3 months after I arrived...





...6 months...






....9 months...

...kinda looks like I have a mane huh?


...this was taken 2 days ago...

...and finally...

yeah, I guess I'm back to step 1

It's been a while since I actually felt wind on my neck. Hahaha. So basically this is what happened. First, the lady took my hair away. Then she charged me £7 pounds for it! This is wrong. I should be charging her for the hair! Damn Delilah...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't know you had ponytail yuck!!!

29/9/07 5:43 PM  
Blogger lilo said...

omg! chin hau and long hair is such a big no no!! but the new hairdo now sure looks good on u :)

1/10/07 12:13 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Hardy Quah said...

Dude, I swear to god, you don't look any different than when I last saw you in FORM THREE.

3/10/07 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

I might not recognize you!

14/10/07 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are better off in short hair...anyway, good experience though

18/10/07 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home