Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The One With The Departure

yes, I have short hair now

Yes, I can finally online. It's been a "rough week" without internet access and I wasn't desperate enough to pay £2(RM14) an hour for it. Oh well, finally Orientation Week's over and I'm left with registrations this week. Classes haven't officially started yet so I'm still kinda free. I have so much to write and so many pictures to show so I'll start from that fateful day, the day I depart from Penang, September 16th 2006. The final few days was a lot of fun. Had nice dinners, watched a good movie and spent the rest of my time packing my things. My mother had me bring a box of Maggi Mee to the UK. It was like 10kg. Shit! However, it was reduced to around 4kg because my luggage limit was around 30kg in total. Heck, I'm not gonna bring 10kg worth of Maggi Mee to the UK.


That day was gloomy day. Dark clouds scourged the sky as drops fell from the sky. No lah, I don't think it rained but it would have made the departure more emotional so let's assume it did. Hahaha. I started sending out my final smses only to initiate a few final calls and sms replies from some of you all. However, Jack's second sms is the only one that hit me hard. He wrote "zhou heng tai geh, mm sai kong yeh one". This is what it should be you know. Everything's understood, there's no need for words.

So I reached the airport rather early, only to find some of my friends were even earlier, waiting to send me off. I've told people not to send me because it'll makes things easier but in the end, Andrew, Kelvin, Jee Loong, Terry, Yi Wen, Aun Pein and Zhenjian came.



I bet some of you were wondering if I cried. I didn't. I wouldn't let myself. Yi Wen cried a little bit and made me sad. Lucky she held it back. But was really touched that she shed tears for me. However, as I walked through the departure counter, I did feel a little heavy but NO TEARS. I think they will come, just not yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha nice hair cut dude...u looks cute...awww...remember to keep track of CL aite...msian tv will show all the matches man...from tv3 to tv9...fuhh...damn syok haha...n dun cry when arsenal got their ass kicked :P

26/9/06 2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yo~! finally you posted something after you flew off. glad to hear from you! haha~! eh, i really intested to know about your orientation. so did you went to nude beach? or a week on cruise?

26/9/06 11:48 AM  
Blogger eMiLyWoNg said...

hey mr hart khor...hehe! at last i managed to add ur bloggy as a link in my bloggy...so nx time i can visit here more often. anyway any nice n cute chicks there? im sure there are many bunches of them!

27/9/06 12:08 AM  
Blogger Swordman~ said...

eh... i think it's a little bit late for this comment le >.<" nvm la, i saw they all wrote something nice ma, impossible i don't write ma... Ok, take care chin hau, that's all L-)

1/10/06 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home