Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The One Where I Am Airborne


As many of you all probably know, I took a transit from Penang through Singapore then to Manchester Airport. The ride to Singapore was nice. There wasn't much people on the plane and I had the whole row of seats to myself. I even changed my seat somewhere else more comfortable and with better view. Anyway, I had these for "supper" and they were great.


Then the air hostess asked me if I wanted any drinks. I asked her what she got so she started naming drinks for me...coffee, tea, coke, lime juice, Tiger....

Oh yeah, I can't say no to a Tiger

The customs from Singapore to Manchester was stricter than the one from Penang. I had to on my notebook to prove that it was indeed a notebook and not a bomb. A man behind me brought a bottle of water and was asked to take a sip from it. It was kinda cool though. Haha.

The ride wasn't as nice as I had hoped. I didn't get the aisle as I had hoped. And to make it worse, I was seated in the middle of a big Chinese guy and an English lady so you can imagine how uncomfortable it was. It was a 14-hour flight apparently and it was exactly like what my aunt said it would be; eat, sleep, wake up then eat again and then sleep some more. I managed to watch MI:3, a movie which I missed and tricked into buying, a RM4 DVD that wasn't clear. I re-watched Nacho Libre too. Hahaha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naachoooooo~~! haha...boy its a damn good movie...i wouldnt forget the last movie we watched 2gether...when i c the nacho libre poster again i suddenly tot of u n GP haha...ure nacho n his the other fella(forgot his name ><) lolz :P

27/9/06 4:13 AM  
Blogger Nicholas Key said...

Nacho'a skeletal wrestling partner's name is Esqueleto. :)

27/9/06 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home