Friday, February 16, 2007

The One With The MSA CNY reunion dinner

When I decided to come to UK, I kissed CNY celebration goodbye, along with the reunion dinner and everything else that has anything to do with CNY. However, our MSA (Malaysians Student Association) had this "reunion" dinner thingie at New World Restaurant yesterday so I thought "okie, maybe I'll go check it out".

There were around 6 tables of tens altogether so it was crowded in this small restaurant.


"lou sang"


Clearly I didn't expect to be able to "lou sang" in UK so yesterday was kinda fun. At least it was with my "family" in UK so I guess it was kind of reunion.


...the usual suspects...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryck said...

Happy Chinese New year...!!! Gong Xi Fatt Chai...!!!

jAb...nice post!!! Do enjoy yourself there...Chill..!!!

19/2/07 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home