Sunday, October 29, 2006

The One With The DST and Halloween

It's officially 1.12am in UK. It was supposed to be 1.12am an hour ago but now it's 1.12am again. Why? It's because of the DST (Daylight Saving Time). Apparently there's this automatic update in the Windows time system for you if your time is set to UK time. So technically I gained an hour for no apparent reason. Great. For more information regarding DST, visit Wikipedia for more information. Click here.


By the way, it's Halloween's today I think. I went to some Halloween party earlier. There were some costumes and all. If I were to go as Nacho Libre, it would be hilarious. I know Halloween is supposed to be scary and all but imagine me dressing as Nacho. The thought itself is scary!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo tats y when towards the end of the year we need to switch to +8 hours for UK time la...our football time as well hehe :P

29/10/06 5:35 PM  
Blogger Ryck said...

Oppps....

hahahaha........Who is the fool who keep on yelling in the clip?? When are u gonna get yours?? hehehehe.......

6/11/06 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home