Monday, October 27, 2008

The One With The Daylight Savings

It's daylight savings yesterday. I remembered my old post about it 2 years ago. Has it been that long? 2 years. Daylight savings came just in time for me. I needed sleep and an extra hour certainly helps.

Lately, life has been good to me. It's like a dream. I can't believe that it's all happening. I'm still half expecting myself to wake up anytime.

But I know how quickly things change and when reality kicks in, that's when it'll hit me really hard. It's just one of those days when you do personal reflection and reevaluate your life. I don't know if everyone of you does it but I do that sometimes. The worst part about it, it ain't looking too bright. With the global economic recession, it had made even harder to find a job, let alone in a foreign country. To make things worse, the weather is becoming really really cold and I'm down with a minor flu. The whole world suddenly seemed so gloomy and dark.

p.s. It's officially a month yesterday so happy one month! And with that, she's the only good thing going on in my life right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow dude what's with the update flood

29/10/08 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home