Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The One With Hot Chocolate

I remember the time when I was back in my primary school days, I would read these Enid Blyton books and read about sitting down in front of a fireplace, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. That was how I picture England would be like before I got here. People cuddle round a nice fireplace with hot chocolate in their hands with the cold autumn or winter wind blowing outside.





with






Doesn't the hot chocolate look so appealing to you now? Imagine dipping marshmallows in it as well. Drops of heaven. Haha.

Bliss

However, when I got to Hull, I real
ized they don't use fireplaces anymore. Bummer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enid blyton lived in a lovelier time :) . btw, i think the hot chocolate from whittards of chelsea has expired.

22/10/08 7:08 AM  
Blogger hart_khor said...

what?? how come so soon?

22/10/08 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home